Wrap your noggin in slick-styled comfort with Kali's Maha Helmet. It's got an ABS shell for rugged durability, and underneath, the expanded polystyrene materials ensure sturdiness and reliability. It all snugs up comfortably thanks to the adjustable, anti-microbial fit pads that you can pull out for washing to keep the funk at bay. And, with Kali's notoriously awesome graphics, you look as great as the Maha feels.
Safety & Style. Protection With Panache. - In-mold construction - CPSC certified - Easy adjustable straps - Removable visor - Easy-to-adjust fit system - Weight: 278 grams - Vent count: 20 - Sizes: S/M 54-58cm, L/XL 58-62cm
The Flight Sport is the entry level version of Fox's BMX/dirt jump helmet. A single-density layer of EPS combined with a proven ABS hard outershell inspires confidence for riders of any age and experience level. - Dirt jump and trail specific functionality - Single density EPS liner - Thin ABS shell for reduced weight - Eight large Big Bore vents for increased airflow - Heat sealed comfort liner for a clean look and feel
Giro's Trinity is an easy-fitting, classically styled helmet at a price that won't break the bank. In-Mold construction ensures strength and low weight, while 22 air vents keep you cool and comfortable so you'll forget that you're even wearing a helmet. Plus, the Acu-Dial retention system provides easy, one-handed fit adjustments.
Swaddle your noggin with Kali's Chakra Solo Helmet. It features Composite Fusion technology and a lightweight, strong polycarbonate shell for long-lasting durability. The Chakra extends down over the rear of your head for extra coverage and comfort, while the breakaway visor up front gives you riding style with functionality. Everything stays comfortably in place, too, thanks to the Dial Fit Adjustment system that wraps your head with a quick turn of a dial. Light on your head with style for miles, the Chakra is ready to unleash its hidden power on your favorite ride. Technology: - Composite Fusion: In-molding technology merging the shell and EPS foam liner. Better impact energy management, increased dynamic range - smaller, lighter and stronger. Features: - Breakaway visor - Anti-microbial pads - Polycarbonate shell with EPS foam - Dial-Fit closure - Sizing: S/M (52-57 CM) M/L (58-61 CM)
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-oriented helmet packed with features - Transtextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the airflow exhaust ports - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density eps, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - New Cinch One fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort and an easy dial function - Removable visor
- 18-vent configuration for optimal airflow and cooling - Giant Cinch 5 Full-Ring fit system with LED for simple and easy adjustability - In-mold EPS with reinforced internal nylon strengthening - Visor included
Giant's Horizon Helmet offers lightweight protection. In-mold EPS construction is light and strong, while 18 well-placed vents let the breeze in and keep you cool. Giant's Cinch 5 adjustment system with LED makes it easy to get a perfect fit and stay visible. Plus, there's a visor to keep the sun and rain out of your eyes.
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-oriented helmet packed with features - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow exhaust ports - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - New Cinch ONE fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort and an easy dial function - Removable visor - Women's
Safety & Style. Protection With Panache. - In-mold construction - CPSC certified - Easy adjustable straps - Removable visor - Easy-to-adjust fit system - Integrated bug net - Weight: 265 grams - Vent count: 21 - Sizes: S/M 54-58cm, L/XL 58-62cm
The Revel’s confident style and breezy ventilation combine in a compact design that complements nearly any ride. Some of Giro's best features, like In-Mold construction coupled with the ease and comfort of their Acu Dial fit system, offer the versatility you need to ride it all, from downtown streets to twisting climbs to singletrack trails. This is one of the best performance values in the Giro line.
For skate sessions in the bowls, afternoon jump jams at the bike park, or just cruising to school or work, the Zone helmet has all the quality features you'd expect from Nutcase at a price you'll love. The comfortable and conforming FlexForm EPS liner flexes to the shape of the head for a fast, easy fit on the go that's great for growing youth, and features internal channelling and 14 vents for effective temperature regulation. Nutcase includes three sets of pads to customize the fit and accommodate an even greater size range, too.
- Designed for urban, casual and commuter riding with sophisticated style - Offers the best fit, function and protection that engineering can offer - Integrated visor - Self-adjusting CINCH Urban fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing create secure fit with simple adjustments - Fine-tuned EPS density, and super-toughened polycarbonate shell offer maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls with extended rear coverage
$50.00 $90.00 44% Savings
- 19-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS™ anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology - Giant CINCH+™ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Removable Streak visor
Pioneering technology doesn’t stop with revolutionizing the way helmets are built. Kali also has a social responsibility to contribute to the investigation and use of alternate materials that reduce the impact of helmets on the environment. The Saha Commuter helmet with Bio-Dome construction uses renewable, bio-based, recycled and non-solvent based raw materials. Most importantly, unlike other fabrics such as nylon or polyester, Bio-Dome construction avoids the use of petroleum based fabrics and instead, using 100% non-bleached natural cotton and flax fabrics. The Saha Commuter helmet features a polylactide and ABS blend outer shell. Polylactide is a corn-based, renewable polymer that is easily thermoformed into a helmet shell. The production process of PLA does not produce toxic by-products. The Saha Commuter also includes 100% recycled expanded polystyrene foam, a high grade shock absorbing foam that is compressed and reconstituted, to ensure a sturdy and reliable helmet. PRODUCT FEATURES: - Outer shell is made of a polylactide and ABS blend (corn based) - 100% recycled expanded polystyrene material - 100% natural non-bleached cotton & flax fabrics - Water-based coating - Dial Fit System for optimum fit - Washable, adjustable, anti-microbial fit pads - Certified to: EN 1078, CPSC - Sizing: S/M (55-58 CM) L/XL (58-61 CM)
You spend a lot of time with your tires on the dirt or pavement and even more in the air, so grab Kali's Viva Helmet for some brain-wrapping confidence. The lightweight, sleek design is only the beginning: a durable ABS shell is the first layer of defense, while real strength lurks beneath in the form of Kali's Composite Fusion Three technology. It works by transmitting impact forces away from your head using small triangular structures in the foam. Even with all this stellar coverage, you get plenty of cooling thanks to the integrated Airflow system, while the anti-microbial fit pads keep it all snugly in place. - Sizing: S (48-54 CM) M (54-58 CM) L (58-61 CM)
In Sanskrit, Kali's Chakra Plus means "hidden power," and that's exactly what this lid's packing thanks to Composite Fusion technology and its lightweight, strong polycarbonate shell. The Chakra Plus extends down over the rear of your head for extra coverage and comfort, while the breakaway visor up front gives you that singletrack style. Everything stays comfortably in place too, thanks to the Dial Fit Adjustment system that wraps your head with a quick turn of a dial. Light on your head and eager to rip, the Chakra Plus is ready to unleash its hidden power on your favorite trail ride. - Sizing: XS/S (50-54 CM) S/M (54-58 CM) M/L (58-62 CM)
Safety & Style. Protection With Panache. - Built-in rear safety light - In-mold construction - CPSC certified - Easily adjustable straps - Removable visor - Easy-to-adjust fit system - Integrated bug net - Vent count: 12 - Weight: 300 grams - Sizes: S/M 54-58cm, L/XL 58-62cm
$59.99 - $90.00
Giant's Streak Helmet has lightweight comfort and serious protection to spare. The sturdy shell features 19 large vents to keep the breeze blowing through as you ride, and InMold manufacturing results in a helmet so light you'll barely know it's there. Giant's Cinch+ fit system simplifies getting the perfect adjustment every time. There's also a removable visor to keep the sun out of your eyes and fast-wicking, antimicrobial TransTextura pads to keep you dry.
$60.00 - $80.00
The Danu is a lightweight, eco-friendly helmet packed with features geared towards the avid commuter. The magnetic Fidlock snap buckle makes fastening the chin strap a one-handed operation, while the integrated visor provides convenient sun protection. Features: - Composite Fusion protection - Removable visor - Recycled EPS foam and PET straps - Water based paint - 100% cotton pads - Dial-Fit closure system - Sizing: S/M (55-58 CM) L/XL (58-61 CM)
If you dodge pedestrians and potholes more than roots and rocks, Bell's Muni urban helmet is for you. It features Bell's Fusion In-Mold Microshell and their super-adjustable TAG fit system for great strength, low weight, good looks, and an easy-to-adjust custom fit. Bell's channeled ventilation system utilizes 21 large vents to keep you comfy, and their Blade Plus Visor works with the helmet's rain gutters to keep the sun and rain out of your eyes. This helmet even has light mounts and a mirror mount so that you can add Blackburn's Flea lights and Flip Mirror (accessories sold separately).
The Ropa is Kali’s introductory level road helmet, driven by its ultra lightweight polycarbonate shell and in-mold construction, delivered at a reasonable price point. PRODUCT FEATURES: - Composite Fusion: In-molding technology, merging the shell and EPS foam liner. Better impact energy management, increased dynamic range - smaller, lighter and stronger. - Micro-fit closure system - Certified to: EN 1078, CPSC - Sizes: S/M (52-58 CM) M/L (58-62 CM)
Whether you’re toeing the start line at a local XC race, or hitting the trail for the first time, the last thing you want to worry about is your helmet. With its user-friendly fit features, comfortable cooling technologies, and off-road style, Bells' Event XC has you covered. The TAG fit system makes it easy to dial in the perfect fit. Overbrow Ventilation helps channel in cool air and draw out heat—perfect on those long grinder climbs. And the Variable Position Visor shields you from sun glare, so your vision stays sharp when you’re ripping through the mountains.
Nutcase’s Street helmet offers cutting-edge comfort, style, and protection with its injection-molded ABS-plastic outer shell, EPS inner construction, and its multitude of vents that ensure ample airflow. You'll also love the adjustable dial fitting system, soft straps, and magnetic buckle, giving you a snug, comfortable fit and letting you close the buckle with one hand. There are reflective logos for enhanced visibility and a detachable visor, too.
The third generation of the Nutcase Street helmet is certified safe for both bicycling and skating. They've taken the best features of their original line of helmets and used them to enhance the design and function throughout: great designs that let you express your unique personality, a smoother contoured shell, lighter weight, increased ventilation, and extra sets of pads to fit a variety of head sizes. The Street Sport is sure to get you out on your bike in safety and style. - Fidlock magnetic buckle - Removable spin dial fit system - Detachable visor - Durable, injection-molded ABS shell with protective EPS foam - Crumple Zone in EPS is engineered to disperse energy on impact - Eleven vents and internal EPS channeling for maximum airflow - Three sets of foam pads for customized fit - 360 degree reflectivity - CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 certified for cycling, scooting, and skating
POC's Crane Pure helmet combines low weight and great looks. It features a progressive core, dual-density EPS liner that uses a stiffer density along the exterior to dissipate high-energy impacts while the interior shrugs off low-energy hits. Beyond that, the exterior is extra tough and dent-resistant, with ventilation slots for excellent airflow.
- Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - Airflow ventilation system with deep internal airflow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface
- Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - AirFlow ventilation system with deep internal AirFlow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface - Women's
For morning commutes across town, or weekend cruises around town, Nutcase's Metroride boasts urban style and all-day comfort. The light, low-profile shell is sleek and chic, with Nutcase's trademark fun colors, an integrated visor, and generous venting to let the breeze blow through your hair. The convenient spin dial strap features a wide range of easy-to-use adjustment, while other key features, like a magnetic buckle and soft chin strap protector, make it simple to include the Metroride in your two-wheeled lifestyle.
- Created for the road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Modern, aero teardrop rounded shape - Airflow ventilation system with internal channels for added cooling and comfort - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and integrated GoPro mounting surface
Page 1 of 3 Next page