- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Crown races for servicing cane creek headsets and Aheadsets
$5.01 - $11.01
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
$6.00 - $12.00
- color-matched aluminum Interlok Spacers for Cane Creek headsets
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
Origin-8's Capster is a top cap, bolt and star nut for your 1 1/8-inch threadless headset. It comes in many colors so you can customize your ride.
$6.99 - $14.99
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 30mm
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm - Race Dia: 27mm - Stack Ht: 36mm
$8.79 - $12.59
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$9.00 - $12.00
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
- Superlight CNC machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each 1mm spacers
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 1/8 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4, EC30/26
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
- Steel cup semi-integrated design - Threaded semi-integrated design - Fits many Sun cruisers and others - Caged bearing 5/32" x 22A - Cup Diameter: 44mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Stack Height: 18.2mm
-1-1/4" headset spacer kit with following sizes: 2.5mm(x1) .5mm(x2) 10mm(x2)
- Ultralight, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each: 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each: 1mm spacers
$14.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
$15.95 - $19.95
Ritchey's Logic Headset boasts machined aluminum cups for excellent longevity, light weight and super looks. A smaller upper angular cartridge bearing saves weight while a larger lower angular cartridge bearing boosts strength and durability.
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and a nylon top cover - Hammer: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 12.8mm/11.9mm - Color: Black - Weight: 149g
- 3-piece expander design provides a secure fit within carbon steerer tubes - 22-25mm range of expansion - 50mm height reinforces carbon steerer tube beneath the stem - New design evenly distributes headset compression forces - Lightweight AL6061 alloy construction - Stainless steel bolt
Cane Creek's 10 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups, Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide angular-contact bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out. • Technical Description: IS52/40/H1 • Bottom Type: IS - Integrated • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 52.1mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Polymer • Bottom Stack Height: 1mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide • Material: N/A • Weight: 35.35g
Page 1 of 6 Next page